EDIT POST First Post Mark as Spam Dryden Dan
Posts: 4 - Registered: 2016-08-28 22:46:11
Serendipity Booksellers has a book club that awards points to its customers based on the number of books purchased each month. The points are awarded as follows:
● If a customer purchases 0 books, he or she earns 0 points.
● If a customer purchases 1 book, he or she earns 5 points.
● If a customer purchases 2 books, he or she earns 15 points.
● If a customer purchases 3 books, he or she earns 30 points.
● If a customer purchases 4 or more books, he or she earns 60 points.
Design a program that asks the user to enter the number of books that he or she has purchased this month and displays the number of points awarded.
code i have so far. I am just missing something. I just cannot figure it out.
Dim numBooks As Integer
Dim points As Integer
Console.WriteLine("Number of books purchased ")
numBooks = Console.ReadLine
If (numBooks = 0) Then
points = 0
ElseIf (numBooks = 1) Then
points = 5
ElseIf (numBooks = 2) Then
points = 15
ElseIf (numBooks = 3) Then
points = 30
Else (numBooks >= 4)
points = 60
Console.WriteLine("Your earned " & points & "points this month ")
Console.WriteLine("Please select enter to continue...")