JOIN DEVPPL

It looks like you are new here. If you want to get involved, click on Join below!

i have installed a GeForce FX 5200

P

keyboard_arrow_up
keyboard_arrow_down

First Post Mark as Spam Pauldownld

i meet all requirements for the card have followed instructions to the letter! but i have a awful frame rate dont know where to go now and just guess pny is tough to get a real person . Am i missing something in the settings a trick or something . Can anyone please help me with my problem . Just want to play WOW

N

keyboard_arrow_up
keyboard_arrow_down

Reply #1 Mark as Spam nitiniti

Drivers!

Go here, fill in the details, download and install the latest drivers. If the problem persists please let me know.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Please also state what settings you are trying to play WOW on and some more specs about the particular card you have.

G

keyboard_arrow_up
keyboard_arrow_down

Reply #2 Mark as Spam gwjones777

It is usually the best to have latest stable version of drivers, don't use beta. Sometimes (but only sometimes) graphic card (or a single game) will work better with older version of drivers, you should try to install older version only if you have some problems. And use only nvidia (nforce) drivers, don't use any third party drivers like omega 'cause they are usually worthless.

JOIN DEVPPL

It looks like you are new here. If you want to get involved, click on Join below!

MENU
Advertising