EDIT POST Reply #1 Mark as Spam BankruptcyRules
Posts: 4 - Registered: 2010-12-29 03:10:22
Web templates can be used by any individual or organization to set up their website. Once a template is purchased or downloaded, the user will replace all generic information included in the web template with their own personal, organizational or product information. Templates can be used to:
* Display personal information or daily activities as in a blog.
* Sell products on-line.
* Display information about a company or organization.
* Display family history.
* Display a gallery of photos.
* Place music files such as mp3 on line for play through a web browser.
* Place videos on-line for public viewing.
* To setup a private login area on-line.